Contact Us

Kendra Callaway, High School Counselor
hscounselor@aisch.org 225490000 x2213

Dhanya Bhat, School Psychologist
bdhanya@aisch.org 225490000 x1202

Priya Sarath, Registrar
spriya@aisch.org 225490000 x2208

Monday, June 4, 2012

2011-2012 School Year Comes to a Close

Thanks to all who made my first year at AISC such a good one.  As I reflect on this year, I continue to be amazed with the quality of our students.  They have impressed me with their minds, attitudes, and hearts.  I will stay connected via email this summer as much as possible.  If you have a concern that cannot wait until I return at the beginning of August please send me a mail.  I know some kids will change their minds in regards to classes for next year.  I will handle schedule changes in August.

Enjoy family, follow a passion, explore something new and rejuvenate.

Have a safe and happy summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment