Contact Us

Kendra Callaway, High School Counselor
hscounselor@aisch.org 225490000 x2213

Dhanya Bhat, School Psychologist
bdhanya@aisch.org 225490000 x1202

Priya Sarath, Registrar
spriya@aisch.org 225490000 x2208

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Summer Programs

We had a great workshop this morning presented by Gita Rao.  If you were unable to attend, please take the time to look at the power point by clicking this link.

Summer Program Workshop

During the workshop, several parents asked for a way to share their research, ask questions from other parents, coordinate applications, and in general work together on finding summer camps for their children.  Please feel free to make comments on this post as a way of communicating.

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to publish it, oops, can you see it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings... I did not have a link to Stanford's EPGY program in my presentation today.....so here it is:
    http://epgy.stanford.edu/
    Also, Nalina and Sangeeta had kids who attended the EPGY summer program and will be good leads for additional questions about the experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. High School Volunteering Opportunities

    Hi All, some of the parents mentioned volunteering as a great substitute for traditional summer camps. I found a great program which was mentioned in an article I read...here is a link.

    It is for high school kids - looks facinating, so for those of you interested, please check it out, and post a review on this blog - it will help other parents also. Have a great day

    Here is a link to Student Conservation Association Website:

    http://www.thesca.org/

    ReplyDelete