I received the following information about a program for international high school students. I don't have any experience with it, but it sounds interesting.
Brian T. Ullman
I am writing to introduce the American International School of Chennai to U.S.Academe – The Global Gateway to American Higher Education. I had the privilege of advising several students who attended high schools in India during my years on the general faculty at the University of Virginia as an international student and scholar advisor. I recently resigned from the University to direct U.S.Academe. I expect many students at the American International School of Chennai to be interested in U.S.Academe’s outstanding program.
What is U.S.Academe?
U.S.Academe offers a dynamic 12-day program in July for high school students from outside the U.S. who are interested in attending an American college or university. Students visit ten college campuses, participate in meetings with admission officers and faculty, engage in seminars about American higher education, interact with current college students, and develop meaningful friendships with other high school students from around the world. The program educates students about the university admission process, prepares them for success as undergraduate students at American universities, and delivers a uniquely rewarding educational experience.
What am I requesting of you?
I invite you to review the U.S.Academe web site (www.USAcademe.org). Please share the site with your students, and contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Brian T. Ullman
Director, U.S.Academe
No comments:
Post a Comment