AISC will be administering the SAT again on January 26. The registration deadline is December 28 but I encourage students to register prior to Christmas break in case there are difficulties. Our test center number is 63183. Please remember that AISC tests our students only and this number should not be shared outside our AISC community. I strongly encourage juniors who anticipate needing an SAT score for their college admission process to take the exam in January. It will be good practice and establish a base-line.
Contact Us
Kendra Callaway, High School Counselor
hscounselor@aisch.org 225490000 x2213
Dhanya Bhat, School Psychologist
bdhanya@aisch.org 225490000 x1202
Priya Sarath, Registrar
spriya@aisch.org 225490000 x2208
hscounselor@aisch.org 225490000 x2213
Dhanya Bhat, School Psychologist
bdhanya@aisch.org 225490000 x1202
Priya Sarath, Registrar
spriya@aisch.org 225490000 x2208
Friday, November 9, 2012
Register now for January SAT
AISC will be administering the SAT again on January 26. The registration deadline is December 28 but I encourage students to register prior to Christmas break in case there are difficulties. Our test center number is 63183. Please remember that AISC tests our students only and this number should not be shared outside our AISC community. I strongly encourage juniors who anticipate needing an SAT score for their college admission process to take the exam in January. It will be good practice and establish a base-line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment